Must Visit Michigan Car Museums
Michigan is home to some amazing car museums. The list below shows some of Michigan’s most popular car museums every automotive enthusiast must visit.
This list is not in order nor is this a complete list of all the car museums in Michigan. This is simply a list of 10 car museums worth visiting in Michigan. To see the complete list of car museums in Michigan click HERE.
How many of these car museums have you visited?
- GILMORE CAR MUSEUM
- YPSILANTI AUTOMOTIVE HERITAGE MUSEUM
- THE HENRY FORD
- STAHLS AUTOMOTIVE FOUNDATION
- FORD PIQUETTE AVENUE PLANT
- RE OLDS TRANSPORTATION MUSEUM
- WILLS SAINTE CLAIRE AUTO MUSEUM
- THE AUTOMOTIVE HALL OF FAME
- ROUSH AUTOMOTIVE COLLECTION
- MUSEUM OF OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE
Here’s a bonus, SLOAN MUSEUM is at Sloan Museum’s Courtland Center Mall location, where visitors can enjoy Dinosaurs Unearthed, as well as over 30 historic vehicles, and Wisner’s Whizbang Emporium, where families can play together.
Check out the map below of all the automotive museum in North America.
Sean Mathis is the Founder of the Miles Through Time Automotive Museum in Clarkesville, GA, and the creator of the Automotive Museum Guide.
Sign up for updates