The Brumos Collection
The Brumos Collection pays homage to Jacksonville’s 1924 Ford assembly plant.
The Brumos Collection facility is currently under construction. This magnificent, multi-purpose building was designed for the Brumos Collection and our desire to share this important history with the public. The design aesthetic was inspired directly by the Ford assembly plant on the St. Johns River that once operated in downtown East Jacksonville. The brick façade, large front windows, and prominent triangular skylights were all a nod to Henry Ford’s iconic Ford Motor Company assembly plant.
As you explore inside the facility, you will visit the:
- 35,000sf display area showcasing antique and racing cars along with artifacts
- Archive Room where you can research automotive and racing history
- 22-seat Movie Theater/Auditorium
- 2nd-story, 85-seat Mezzanine overlooking the display area
- Full Catering Kitchen with a separate Warming Kitchen on the mezzanine
- Fully wired Conference Room overlooking the display area
- Fully functional Workshop, Engine Room, Machine Shop
- SuperFlow® all-wheel drive Chassis Dyno®
5159 San Pablo Rd S
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Cost: Adults $19.99, Senior, Kids & Military $14.99 (Tickets sold Online HERE)
Plan: 1-2 hr
Open: Opens January 23, 2020
Image via https://www.facebook.com/pg/thebrumoscollection/
Sign up for updates
CHECK OUT ALL THE MUSEUMS ON OUR MAP
We created the ultimate map of America's Automotive Museums.