Route 66 Hall of Fame museum
The Route 66 Hall of Fame Museum features thousands of artifacts and memorabilia related to Route 66 – The Mother Road.
The Museum boasts:
- Friendly and knowledgeable guides
- Route 66 memorabilia from Hall of Fame members!
- Route 66 artist and icon, Bob Waldmire’s bus and van!
- Travel resources – explore the highway by visiting Route 66 towns on our flip-rack library!
- A great photo op with the largest Route 66 shield mural, painted on our museum’s outside back wall!*
- SO much more!
Route 66 Hall of Fame Museum Admission:
Route 66 Hall of Fame Museum Hours:
Open 7 Days a Week!
(Holiday exceptions: Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.)
Winter Hours (start November 1st)
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sign up for updates
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Situated on the beautiful 90-acre campus of the Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corners, Michigan, about midway between Detroit and Chicago. As one of the Gilmore partner museums, they join the Gilmore collections, the Classic Car Club of America Museum, the...
America's Packard Museum was founded in 1992 by Dayton attorney and long-time car collector Bob Signom. Located in an original Packard dealership building constructed in 1917, the museum has officially taken the name of the original dealership - The Citizens...
Eugene Dahl Car Museum - Bonanzaville USA. is just one building of the Pioneer Village. The Museum houses numerous collections of vehicles, tools, parts and information designed to tell stories of how cars and trucks not only served their original owners, but...