Franklin Automobile Collection at Hickory Corners
The Franklin Automobile Collection is the permanent home of The H. H. Franklin Club’s collection of automobiles, display engines, and artifacts that span the four-decade history of the H.H. Franklin Company. The Syracuse, NY firm built America’s most successful air-cooled automobile, with its first innovative air-cooled motorcar in 1902 and continued production until 1934. Of the 150,000 Franklins built between 1902 and 1934, it’s estimated that about 3,700 have survived. This museum is at the Gilmore car museum estate.
6865 W Hickory Rd
Plan: 1-2 hr
Open: 9am – 5pm daily
Image via https://www.facebook.com/pg/FranklinAutomobileCollection/
Sign up for updates